Registration is now open!
The registration fees include am & pm coffee breaks, Reception Thurs. Nov. 1 and Banquet on Friday, Nov. 2.
|Register and pay by September 14, 2018||Regsiter and pay after September 14, 2018|
|Regular||$300 CAD||$350 CAD|
|Student||$200 CAD||$250 CAD|
|Companion||$100 CAD||$100 CAD|
|Table Exhibitor||$500 CAD||$500 CAD|
|Special Exhibitor||$3000 CAD||$3000 CAD|
Please note the following information:
- You will receive a registration e-mail when you have been assigned a registration number. This happens BEFORE payment. You will need this registration number if you defer paying until another session. This e-mail includes a link for returning to your registration.
- The early registration discount is applied by the date of PAYMENT, not registration.
- Payment may be made by credit card (preferred) or wire transfers. Option is open also for TRIUMF internal account payment.
- Foreign attendees requiring a visa and visa letter may request a visa letter after registration. Please send your request by email to email@example.com with the subject line : Family Name, Visa Letter (e.g. Smith, Visa Letter) Please consult Immigration and Citizenship at the Government of Canada website to check if you need a visa.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- For proof of payment, use the link in your registration e-mail to return to your registration record, and then view and print your receipt.
All cancellation must be provided in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 28, 2018. PLEASE NOTE: There is a cancellation fee of $75 for administrative fees.
There will be no refund of registration fee made after September 28, 2018.
This policy applies to all delegates and companions.
Any refunds granted will be made by the same method as the original payment method and will be processed after the completion of the conference. Any fees for wire transfer refunds will be the responsibility of the delegate or companion.
If you are traveling from outside Canada, you may need a visa to enter Canada. Please refer to the Government of Canada site (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp) for instructions on how and who needs to apply for a Visitor’s Visa to come to Canada.
US citizens carrying a valid US Passport do not require a Visa to come to Canada. Residents of the US who carry a passport from a country listed on the Government of Canada site will need an Invitation Letter from the Conference Chair to attach to their Visitor’s Visa Application. Please give sufficient time for processing. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp for an estimate of processing times.
As of March 15, 2016 any delegates from visa-exempt countries will need to apply for an eTA. The eTA costs $7.00 and allows for pre-screening of visa exempt nationals. Please see the link for details related to the eTA. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/eta.asp
New Fingerprint and photo requirements for Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa - TRV)